Included In Cost
- Vaccinations w/booster
- Rabies Vaccination
- Health Examined by a veterinarian
- Any other needed medical care
FARM CATS QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADOPTION:
- You must be able and willing to lock them up in a safe room or shed for at least 2 weeks until they are comfortable with their new home. This is done so that they do not run away.
- You must supply them with food and water on a daily basis year round.
- You must supply them with veterinary care on a regular basis.
- They must have a warm place to sleep in winter.
The retail value of the services listed above range from $400-$600. Please note that the adoption fee may ALSO include (for no additional fee to the adopter) a surgery or treatment that is mandatory for the cats health ie: dental cleanings/extractions, medical tests, etc
The adoption fee can only be made to a Happy Cat representative and must be in cash, we will accept a cheque with two pieces of ID. We do not take interac or credit cards.
Kittens will not be adopted out until they are a minimum of 12 weeks old. Absolutely no exceptions made. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions regarding our policy.
Free Kittens Are Not Free
Please support your local rescue instead of free kittens from the newspaper. The cost of a spay/neuter, tattoo, microchip, vaccinations & de-worming is $400-$600 and UP in some places!! So you can see that our supporters are subsidizing a large portion of the cost. You are also saving the life of an otherwise unwanted cat or kitten and at the same time - preventing unwanted litters of kittens by adopting a kitten or cat that is spayed/neutered.